1. Confidentiality Policy Vocabulary
- ‘Agreement’ refers to these Terms and Conditions.
- ‘Company’ means the entity that provides independent research and writing services to Customers according to the defined terms laid out in this Agreement.
- ‘Writer’ is the person, who has agreed to work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide research and writing services under the Company’s terms.
- ‘Customer’ is the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
- ‘Order’ is an electronic request of a paid service from the Customer for a particular Product or service.
- ‘Order Status’ defines order progress on a particular stage.
- ‘Product’ is a document in an electronic format that is the final result of Order completion.
- ‘Re-order’ is an edited version of the original Product initialized by Customer.
- ‘Support Team or Support’ is the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the mission to assist and coordinate the Order process.
- ‘Quality Assurance Department’ signifies the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the mission to guard and evaluate the quality of Product and service provided.
- ‘Messaging System’ is an interactive feature that ensures communication between the Customer and Writer/Support.
- ‘Verification Process’ is a procedure required from Customer in order to confirm his/her billing identity to prevent fraud.
- ‘Wallet’ is a money account of the Customer within the Company.
- The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems provided by Authorize.net. It saves the Customer from the risk of having the credit card data disclosed. The Company, however, does not fully guarantee any disclosures of the credit card data that may occur beyond its control and/or without its fault.
- Certain pages on the Company’s web site require the Customer to provide the Customer’s name, e-mail address, home address or phone number ( for example, when filling in the order-form). The Company does not use this information for any other purpose than verification and to contact the Customer with regards to the Order. All additional files provided by the Customer in order to pass the Verification Process are deleted from the Company’s database right after verification is completed.
- The messaging system is at your disposal. Do not offer any pesonal information to the writers this in order to keep your information safe, only privide information regarding the paper or order placed.
- Information provided by the Customer in Order description and in additional files needed for Order completion immediately becomes visible for the Writers once Order is paid. The Company is not responsible for the information voluntarily disclosed by the Customer when placing an Order and highly encourages the Customer to avoid including any billing information (i. e. Customer’s phone number, email address etc.) as well as disclosing the Customer’s identity when communicating with the Writer through the Messaging System.
3. Confidentiality Policy Nature of Product and Terms of Usage
- The Company offers a service that locates suitably qualified experts for the provision of independent personalized research and writing services provided to the Customer as a unique reference that is designed to assist in the completion of the Customer’s assignments or academic obligations. Thus, it is understood that the Company does not make any guarantees regarding Customer’s grades as an outcome or consequence of submission of the Product to any academic institution. The purpose of this Agreement is strictly to provide the Customer with an original reference document or related services according to the Customer’s instructions. Everything provided by the Company is intended for research/reference purposes only. The Company is also not responsible for failure on the part of the Customer to learn the material covered by the Product or improper usage of research contained therein.
- The Customer acknowledges that any decision to use the research and writing services is made on their own initiative and agrees that the Company, its employees and writers are in no way to be held liable for any decision to use its services that may be in contrary or in breach of the Customer’s institution or university rules, regulations or guidelines, or are prohibited by law in the Customer’s county/state. The Company is not responsible if the Customer:
1. indicated the wrong country/state;
2. intentionally indicated an incorrect information.
4. Order Process
- Fill in your paper requirements and place the order using the “Place an Order” button. This will show your average order price. After which writers will offer you their prices it might be slitly higher or lower than the original order price but managable depending on your specifications.
- Choose a suitable writer by price offered,orders completed and ratings. Deposit the amount you agreed upon by the writer and as soon as the order has been assigned your work will be in progress .
- You will recieve the paper on your completed orders, check the paper and proofread to see if it reached the specified standard then approve the paper,release the funds you will check it on completed orders and finaly download your paper.
- Drafts: These are orders that were left pending during the order placing process.
- Unassigned Orders: These are orders that have not been assigned to a writer for completion.
- In Progress: These are Orders that writers are working on.
- Completed: These are orders that writers have completed.
- Canceled: These are orders that you have canceled.
- For a customer to recieve a completed paper/Order they have to click on the completed order and choose on the latest completed order id there will be a download button on the specified order id.
- When placing an Order, the Customer can indicate a preferred Writer to be assigned to an Order. The Company reserves the right to decline preferred Writer request based on Writer’s history, recent quality and lateness issues that might jeopardize Order completion. The Company will inform Customer about it’s decision and provide supporting materials. If the Customer insists on chosen Writer, the Company will not be responsible for failure of the preferred Writer to deliver high quality Product in a timely manner. No refund can be guaranteed at that point.
5. Verification Process
- For you to open an account with us you have to verify your email. An email to verify if it was really you will be sent so either check your spam if not in the inbox.
- Remember to give in the accurate information for this is what we will use to verify it was you.
- We will be conducting a security check every month to keep our accounts safe from fraudsters.
- Make sure you do not give writers you billing information if you insist any consequenses that occur our company will not be involed.
6. Revision policy
- Our Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within twelve (12) days from the first completion date of the Order and within a period of thirty (30) days for any reasonably large assignments. If the Customer has missed the policy deadline, the Customer may choose to have the order revised but for additional payment or the Customer may place a new one for editing.
- Quality Assurance Department of the Company reserves the right to limit the number of revisions or decline revision requests in cases such as, but not limited to: changes in initial order details; unreasonable return of the assignment; taking advantage of Writer and obvious abuse of revision option.
- If revision request violates original instructions, the Quality Assurance Department has the right to decline it. If request falls within mentioned guidelines, the Company will happily revise the Customer’s Order to meet the initial requirements free of charge.
- The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism. 9.2. The Client can add Plagiarism Report service to the Order for additional price. If ordered, the Company is to provide a copy of plagiarism report for the Product delivered. The Company is not obliged to provide a copy of plagiarism report for each Product Revision if such takes place.
7. Satisfaction Guarantee
- Orders are guaranteed to be done according to Client’s instructions and delivered in a timely manner.
- If the Customer needs to cancel an Order, it may be made at any time prior to the completion of the Order.
- All refunds and cancellations should be communicated and expressed in writing by using the Order Messaging System or by e-mailing the Support Team. In the unlikely event that the Customer is not satisfied with the order or receive the order after the specified deadline, the Customer may request a partial or full refund. It is the sole discretion of the Company to approve or disapprove any request on an individual case to case basis.
- In case of a refund request due to bad quality of the Product, the Customer must provide strong reasons, and examples to back up the claim for refund. Only after an extended list of violations is provided, will the request for refund be forwarded to the Quality Assurance Department for further investigation and refund request approval. Please note that the Company can also ask for additional materials or evidence to support the request. Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline refund inquiry if aforementioned information or documents are not provided when the request is made.
- If the refund request is not received within seventy-two (72) hours after Order completion it is to be assumed that the Customer is satisfied with the Product and the Customer will not be eligible for any refunded amount. Before a refund is provided our team will have a quality assurance done before our final descision is given.
- The Company reserves the right to modify, amend, revise or otherwise change any and all provisions of this Agreement. The Customer expressly agrees to be bound by any subsequent modification, amendment, revision or changes as contemplated herein, by the continued rendition of services by the Company. It shall be the obligation of the Customer to review this Agreement for changes from time to time, since any changes are reflected in this section of the website.
- This Agreement contains the entire stipulations between the Customer and the Company, and no statements, promises, or inducements made by either party or agent of either party that are inconsistent herein shall be valid or binding, unless expressly authorized under this Agreement. This Agreement may not be enlarged, modified, or altered except in writing signed by the parties and indorsed on this Agreement. This Agreement shall supersede all previous communications, representations, or agreements, either verbal or written, between the Customer and the Company.