Australian Graduate nursing position application
Assessment 3 – Australian Graduate nursing position application
a) Letter of application and CV (1500 words
Aim: The aim of this assignment is to provide you with an opportunity to integrate synthesise and critically reflect on your practice.
Headline The Department of Health and Human Suffering is a high quality care unit for rapidly ageing academics with multiple physical and mental health issues. To meet the needs of this crisis we are pleased to announce that in 2015 we will be offering a transitional year for recent graduates from SCU’s most excellent BN program.
Call for Applications
Applications are invited from intending graduates for transitional year places within our organisation for 2015. We are offering experience in a variety of our specialised units (see below). We will endeavour to match your chosen specialty with an extended rotation. Please nominate your preferred specialty in your application indicating why you have chosen this area.
– Endocrinology – chosen area
Please include the following in your application:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Introductory letter addressing essential and desirable selection criteria
• Eligibility for registration as a nurse or midwife with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia prior to the agreed date for commencement of employment.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and clinical problem solving skills to maximise patient care.
• Ability to plan and coordinate patient care independently (at a graduate nurse level) and within a multidisciplinary team environment providing outcome based care.
• An understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Occupational Health, Safety and Rehabilitation (OHS&R), infection control and continuous quality improvement principles.
• Demonstrated knowledge of ANMAC competencies for the Registered Nurse. http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/documents/default.aspx?record=WD10/1342&dbid=AP&chksum=N5ws04xdBlZijTTSdKnSTQ%3D%3D
• Compliance with NSW Department of Health Immunisation requirements.
The post Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and clinical problem solving skills to maximise patient care.Aim: The aim of this assignment is to provide you with an opportunity to integrate synthesise and critically reflect on your practice. appeared first on academicheroes.com.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.