Discussion 1. “Ethics and Trust in Critical Thinking Decisions”
- Imagine you are seeking information on a new car that you are thinking of buying.
- Determine the level of trust that you would place in information provided by the following sources: a salesman at the car lot, the dealerâ€™s Website, social media (i.e. Facebook), an associate from work, and finally a close friend.
- Discuss the key factors involved in assessing the amount of trust that you put into each.
- In answering the question about the level of trust you would have in the various people identified, did any stereotypes arise in your answer that reflect a bias you may have about people in that group?
Discussion 2.Fikes Products
Please respond to the following:
- From the case study, discuss possible new options for finding quality employees other than those considered in the case study.
- From the case study, discuss how Mark Sims could better motivate the employees he already has to become more productive and dedicated. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- the case study is employee motivation: A powerful new model
Discussion 3.Management Succession and Risk Management Strategies
- Assume you are the owner of a small business with which you are familiar. Outline the basics of a management succession plan for passing the business on to the individual of your choice.
- Referring to the same small business, determine the most appropriate way for that business to minimize its exposure to risk. Explain your rationale.