Option A: Responding to the Public
Research a public relations scenario you recently heard about in the news. This could be anything that required a hospital or health care facility or company to make a statement about their recent practices. Some examples include medical errors, such as surgery on a wrong limb or organ; pharmaceutical issues, such as the Tylenol® crisis in 1982; or facility violence, such as shootings or baby snatching.
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation that addresses the following:
- Provide a brief overview of the scenario and answer the following questions:
- How did the hospital or facility respond?
- Why was it necessary for the facility to respond?
- How did they promote the hospital’s view?
- What was the outcome of the response?
- Would you have done anything differently if you provided the facility’s public relations response?
Please use at least 2 references and use grading rubric attached
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Option A Responding to the Public health and medicine homework help appeared first on Nursing Paper Desk.
Option A Responding to the Public health and medicine homework help was first posted on November 13, 2020 at 12:32 am.
©2019 "Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@academicheroes