he United States has a number of privacy laws that affect the governments use of information as well as the use of information by specific industries, such as financial services companies and healthcare organizations that handle sensitive information. Select one of the following acts and summarize the laws provisions. What complications do you think may arise with implementation or managing the compliance of the act?
- Privacy Act of 1974
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986
- Communications Assistance Law Enforcement Act of 1994
- Economic Espionage Act of 1996
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Heath Act of 2009
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Right to Privacy and Compliance Regulations was first posted on January 16, 2020 at 4:47 pm.
©2019 "Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@academicheroes