Please just explain correct! Thank you!
The brains of individuals affected by Alzheimer disease are routinely found to contain _________ and __________ that are the cause of the associated dementia.
- cellular lesions; mutant huntingtin
- CAG triplet repeats; copy number variant mutations
- gyri; sulci
- amyloid plaques; neurofibrillary tangles
- trinucleotide repeats; cellular lesions
Mutation differs from other sources of genetic variation because it
- always harms the phenotype.
- only affects some populations.
- introduces a change, rather than mixing up existing DNA sequences.
- is unpredictable.
- does not occur at the genetic level.
Fur color is an X linked trait in cats. Black (XB)is dominant over orange (Xb). If an orange female cat and a black male cat have kittens, what is the probability of obtaining an orange kitten?