This assignment is to provide a research proposal outline, i.e. a draft, if you will, of you research proposal.
The submission at this point should include, in APA format, all of the essential topic subtitles from the guide on your chosen question and research type (qualitative vs. mixed method vsquantitative).The outline may contain the parts you feel you have finished writing, or may simply include notes on your choices, and how you intend to complete the section over the next very few weeks.
The proposal (project, paper) needs to have all the parts listed and how you intend to flesh out the formal proposal.
APA Format for titles (MUST apply)
Presume your audience knows NOTHING about the subject and define all concepts and abbreviations when first used.
Sections to be completed and proof read prior to submission includes:
- Introduction to the problem, background, guiding questions, delimitations and limitations, significance of the study (the reason you feel it is important.
- REFINED Literature review
- The EXISTING theory and practices (if applicable)
- Human Subject Institutional Review Board Draft (use PhilaU) if human subjects are to be used.
- List of expected appendices
this link ( in the bottom ) will help you understand what i what from this research. i want something similar with the same method and aim. this draft will be the base for further expansion in the research. the research will include statistics and surveys in the future so make sure to suggest 20 questions for the survey to ask the healthcare providers.
Matthew P. Mauer, Karen R. Cummings, Rebecca Hoen; Long-term respiratory symptoms in World Trade Center responders, Occupational Medicine, Volume 60, Issue 2, 1 March 2010, Pages 145–151, https://doi.org/10.1093/occmed/kqp176
– to be clear about my method, in this research i will try to find the relation between being exposed to the world trade center dust and lower respiratory ling diseases.
– what could be done to elemental the threat of hazardous air born material to the pre healthcare providers ? ( i was thinking about enhancing the personal protective equipment N-95 mask, the reason that i choose the PPE is when WTC happened manny rescuers said that the N-95 mask impaired their ability to breath after short period of using the mask since it gets clogged with dust and air born materials.)( my targeted group ie. firefighter, paramedics, police .. ) and i was thin
– the research needs to be compatible with APA formate ( the abstract is missing) and plz check if other things need changing.
– some references are missing so if you can find the reference that would be great and if you cant then make a new reference that serve the same point.
– i would love if you can use more references ( more than 12 ) , in the attachment you will find an annotated bibliography file that has more references to the problem.
– ill be needing a 20 – 25 survey for the pre healthcare providers ( my targeted group)
– the survey has to has an instrument to validate the mental and physical capability of the person who is doing the survey. ( 10 – 15 question) lets say if the person scored more that 8 out 15 then the survey is valid and can be included in the research. if you have any questions about this let me know.
– in the attachment you will fined the document that i have submitted to my professor and his comments are in it. there is also a grading rubric that will hep you know where i lost points so you could fix it
– table of content
thank you and looking forward on working with you
****I WOULD LOVE IF YOU EDITED THE ORIGINAL FILE AND THEN MAKE YOUE OWN SO IT BEE EASIER TO TRACK THE CHANGES YOU HAVE MADE
The post editing and refining research proposal world trade center first appeared on The Nursing Tutors.
editing and refining research proposal world trade center was first posted on November 6, 2020 at 7:11 pm.
©2019 "Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@academicheroes