*The Internet is changing the technology used in health care. Medicine is becoming more commonly practiced through a wide range of telehealth options, and consumers are now far more computer savvy than at any time in the past, using the Internet to self-research symptoms or diseases, as well as seek out medical professionals or advice.
Administrators must be aware of the direction in which health care is moving and be aware of both current and upcoming technology and information system advancements.For this assignment, you will be researching the next major Health Management Information Systems (HMIS) evolution.
The assignment begins with the selection of a topic of what you identify as “the next big thing” that you expect to see in health care regarding HMIS.
After making your topic selection, compose a 1,000-1,250 word paper to include the following:
1.Describe your HMIS topic and support the selection with applicable research.
2.Identify the potential advantages and limitations of the selected HMIS topic in relation to advantages and/or limitations for, or other impacts on, the consumer.
3.Explain how this HMIS topic will impact the concept of “digital equity.”
4.Discuss the delivery of quality health care through this new HMIS.
5.From an administrator perspective, describe when, how, and where this HMIS will first be seen.
6.From an administrator perspective, describe how this HMIS will impact your organization.
**You are required to use three qualified references in addition to your textbook for this paper.
***Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines.
****You will be graded on:
1. Description of Selected HMIS Topic: Essay provides a clear and thorough description of the selected HMIS topic in an insightful manner. Supportive details are present, relevant, and elaborate, and they reinforce the explanation provided.
2. Identification of Potential Advantages and Limitations: Essay provides a clear and thorough identification of the potential advantages and limitations of the selected HMIS topic in an insightful manner. Essay relates specific advantages and/or limitations for, or other impacts on, the consumer in depth. Supportive details are present, relevant, and elaborate, and they reinforce the explanation provided.
3. Discussion on Quality Health Care Delivery: Essay clearly and thoroughly discusses the delivery of quality health care through new HMIS with relevant, elaborate, and insightful detail, reinforcing the discussion.
4. Description of Introduction: Essay provides a clear and thorough description of the introduction of the HMIS from the perspective of an administrator in an insightful manner. Supportive details are present, relevant, and elaborate, and they reinforce the description provided.
5. Description of Impact on Organization: Essay provides a clear and thorough description of the HMIS impact on organization in an insightful manner. Supportive details are present, relevant, and elaborate, and they reinforce the description provided.
6. Thesis Development and Purpose: Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive. The essence of the paper is contained within the thesis. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
7. Argument Logic and Construction: Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Health Management Information Systems (HMIS) Evolution Essay, writing homework help was first posted on November 13, 2020 at 3:51 am.
©2019 "Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@academicheroes