Selected topic/the major considering pursuing/Easy topic: Information Technology
1. Your audience is the people you are addressing in your essay. Who is the audience that will be reading your essay? What potential challenges will you have supporting your argument with this demographic?
2. Your goal is the end result that you wish to achieve in writing this essay.What goal do you hope to accomplish with this essay? What will this essay need to be successful?
3. Potential resources are pieces of evidence that could be used to support your argument.List potential resources that could be used as supporting evidence for your argument, and provide a brief description of each and how they will reinforce your argument.
4. Using the resources you identified above, align specific key points of your argument with your supporting resources to begin to establish an effective essay structure.
5. Based on your argument, determine strategic places where integrating evidence would be most effective and provide rationale for each.