This is the first of two Excel assignments you will complete in this course. Before you get started be sure to watch theMergent Onlinevideo (written instructions can be foundhere).
Company: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ).
1. Financial Reports For the company you have selected find the most recent annual balance sheet annual income statement and annual statement of cash flows. Copy each of these three reports to its own worksheet within a single Excel file. The first worksheet should be titled 20XX Balance Sheet; the second 20XX Income Statement; the third 20XX Cash Flow. (Replace the XX with the appropriate year.)
2. Stock Prices Create a fourth worksheet within the same Excel file for historical stock prices. (You can name the worksheet Stock Prices.) Reference the To Find Historical Stock Prices section of the Mergent Online written instructions to locate the stock prices for your company for the most recent seven days. In your Excel file enter those seven prices. On the Stock Prices worksheet use an Excel formula to calculate the stock prices rate of return over that seven-day period. To do this
1. Subtract the stock price of the first day from the stock price of the last day.
2. Divide this amount by the stock price from the first day. Multiply by 100 to get the rate of return.
3. Professionalism Format the data on all worksheets so that the file has a neat and professional appearance.
4. References At the bottom of each data tab in the spreadsheet include a link and a properly formatted citation referencing the location of the data used
. Guidelines for Submission: Submit an Excel file that meets the criteria described in the prompt. Citations should be formatted according to APA style.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.