the difference between a group and a team in an organizational setting
Explain the difference between a group and a team in an organizational setting. What are the core differences and what are the similarities? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? Provide some examples.
Then, reflect on a current or previous job where you worked on a team or in a group and respond to the following prompts:
- Define the type of team or group.
- Explain the history of the team. How and why was the team created?
- Explain your role in the team or group.
- Illustrate the team environment.
- Describe how individual behaviors impacted the team’s effectiveness.
- Explain how did the team’s overarching behavior influenced the organization